Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby Bump!


Hi All! Did that title catch your attention? LOL! I figured it might. Anyway, I thought you may be sick of fishing pictures so I thought I would put this on for all the world to see. This is my gorgeous sister-in-law, Katie! She and my brother are expecting a baby girl, Abigail, next month. We are all very excited!! Her due date is October 16th. For those of you that don't know, Chris and Katie are living in Ohio right now so I have NO idea when I will get to meet my new niece. I am really hoping they wind up back on the west coast at some point. It would be nice to be able to visit all three of them! I haven't seen them since they moved almost 3 years ago. :(
Anyway, speaking of babies...my sister, Becky, is pregnant with number 7. I am very excited to have another neice or nephew added to the already wonderful list. I am officially changing my sister's name to Myrtle, however. :)
Well...not much else is happening right now. We are very much looking forward to cruise ship season being over. Town was very crowded today when Tony and I went to lunch. Speaking of which, we sat out on the deck of the Eagles Club having some fish & chips and LOW AND BEHOLD there were two HUGE harbor seals in the creek going after all the salmon going up the creek. It was awesome! I've never seen seals go up that far into the creek. I was very excited and VERY disappointed I did NOT have my camera!!! That's the LAST time I leave my camera at home.
Catch ya'll later. Hugs~ Nan

No comments: