Monday, August 11, 2008

Mom is here...and so is the rain!!

Mom and Dan arrived just in time for the rain to start up again. I told her she was supposed to bring the sun with her! LOL!! It's pretty dreary out there today so I don't know what we are going to do. Guess we'll have to figure it out. I think Dan likes it here so far. This is his first time. He got his fishing license yesterday and he's anxious to get out and get some fish. I'm waiting to hear from my fishing buddy, Malcolm, on that end. Anyway, I'm cutting this short for now. It's time for breakfast. More later.

Take Care~ Nanette

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you have a fun visit? Did the rain ever stop??!

sixwickerts said...

Are you still there or did the rain sweep you away??

Enger Adventures said...

How's it going? Hope all is well with you :)