Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fish-Sitting



Hi Everyone! Meet Waldo the parrot fish. He and the others belong to my BFF, Buffy, and we are taking care of them over the summer. Buffy and the fam are going commercial fishing and she didn't have room (or electricity) on the boat sooooo....I offered to foster parent them for a few months. It's been 2 days and we are already attached. :( They are so funny!! Who knew fish could be so fun? Anyway, I know I have a lot to blog about but honestly...after a day at my desk doing data entry...it's all I can do to put THIS on here! You'll have to bear with me. You may just get random pics, thoughts, and posts for a while until I get out my blogging "slump".
On a totally different "note"...Jake started flute lessons today. He already seems to be getting the hang of it. I'm so excited for him!
Bye for now! Nan XOX
P.S. Did I mention we had to order water this week? Yep...we are in conservation mode. You know what they say in SE Alaska..."If it's yellow...let it mellow." If it's brown...flush it down! LOL! (Hope that's not TMI for some folks!)

2 comments:

Enger Adventures said...

Enjoy your fish sitting. I know we really enjoy Daniel's aquarium. It is such a peaceful little addition.

That's great that Jake is enjoying the flute. We are looking forward to Band in the fall as well! Take care,

Debra

Karen said...

Yes, Nan, that was tmi...And yet having lived there, I know exactly what you are talking about!