Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Is She Ever Going to Update Her Blog?


I know this is what you all are thinking out there in cyberspace! LOL! Thanks for not hasseling (sp?) me about it. Any of you that blog know that there's a time for blogging and a time for your actual, so-called "life". Having the time to just sit down and blog is somewhat of a luxury for most of us. Not to mention, putting pics on here is almost a freakin' art form and can be a REAL pain!! I have tons of pics to put on, too, so it may be a challenge tonight. I may have to just start with a few and blog a little each day. We'll see how it goes. Anyway, last I left you I was getting ready to leave town and was trying to keep you posted on Marina's condition. Well, after I left to go south which was Friday of Memorial Day weekend, I got a message from a friend that Marina was actually being released from the hospital and was leaving Bellingham to return to Ketchikan. Once she was south, the doc in Bellingham knew exactly the best course of treatment and she got a LOT better rather quickly. She was like a new person once they got her on the right meds. She flew back to Ketchikan on Saturday of that weekend before I even made it back to town. I was much relieved to hear how much she'd improved. Needless to say, she is doing HEAPS better. I think she's still suffering with some headaches and short-term memory loss but that is to be expected with a head injury. I think it was a week or so later, tho, when I got a text message stating that she and Gillian were at Oceanview having lunch and to join them asap. They didn't have to ask twice! When I saw Marina, I couldn't believe my eyes! She looked AMAZING....like nothing had ever happened. Marina is the one on the left above! Ms. Gillian is on the right...my new, dear friend I refer to as Mizz Gillian! :)
Just like I thought, Blogger is already giving me fits when it comes to posting pics. I will continue this update in a new post and I will try adding pics first and THEN text. Sigh....
Back in a bit. On to the next post! :) Nan

1 comment:

Debi said...

I made it to your blog. Did not know FB had a blog section.

Glad to hear your friend is going so well. Pretty lady. She has a smile that to me says she is a lot of fun.

Have to tell you - her friend - Gillian (sorry if spelling is wrong)appears to me to have the most amazing Aurora (wondering about the spelling of that word). She just glows with natural beauty.

They both look like amazing women and would be fun to hang with.