Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Week One

Well..it's time to update again already because as we all know...what a difference a day can make, right?? Things have taken a "turn" since I posted last night. Marina is being shipped to Harborview in Seattle to see a Neurologist after all. Her doc felt it was the best course of action. She is now experiencing "auditory sensitivity" and he feels she should be thoroughly checked out. I'm sure she's not too happy about it but OH WELL. She was a very naughty patient yesterday so I'm glad she's going somewhere where I KNOW they will keep a very good eye on her!

So, there you have it. I will try to blog more frequently as information becomes available. It's going to be a long road.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!! I'm outta here on Friday morning....Can't wait! :)

Love, Nan

2 comments:

Enger Adventures said...

How was your trip? I know we've had great weather, so hopefully you had sun while you down visiting :)

Enger Adventures said...

I meant were down visiting...