Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Slideshow

So...I got the slideshow going. For those of you that haven't figured it out, if you click on the pictures on the slideshow you can actually go into the Picasa website and see the pictures blown up etc. They are quite small on the blog and I find myself squinting to see them. You may be able to see my other albums as well but I'm not sure. I'll check it out when I get more time. I'll also try to figure out a way to put a caption under the pics so you kind of have a clue of what's what in each pic. :)

Anyway, hope you are enjoying the updates. I feel my creative juices flowing again and the desire to keep adding and writing. You can expect to hear more from me...especially with the weather starting to turn already.

Bye for now!! Nan XOX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog, Nanette! I always thought a blog would be fun, but I'm too chicken. =]

Lynora

Nanette said...

It is easier than you think, Lynora! Or is that you just don't want "your business" all over the internet?? LOL!! JK...If you can do FB you can do THIS! Trust me. I'm not super-duper computer saavy and even I figured it out. :) Let me know if you want some help! Nan