Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stay Tuned!

I finally put together a new album of summer pics but there is a bit of a delay getting them from Picasa. As soon as it's "ready" I will be sure to post it. I didn't take as many photos as I thought and now I'm wishing I had! Waaaa!! I want a summer do-over, please!! Sniff! Anyway, I didn't post any of our vacation pics yet b/c I want to do those seperately. I may just post those in a new post instead of an album.

Bye for now! Love, Nan

P.S. School starts tomorrow. I can't believe I'm the mother of a 5th grader!! I've been emotional all night and I'm guessing it has something to do with that. Plus, I miss summer already! I had to pull out my wool sweater this a.m. But wouldn't ya know??? It got NICE this afternoon. Perhaps old man Murphey was playing a trick on me! I'm gonna do that tomorrow too!! Oh!! We had the MOST spectacular sunset tonight. Here's a pic for ya. As my friend Stacy always says..."Jealous?" LOL!!!

No comments: