Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another Day In Paradise

Well, our weather turned beautiful and sunny yesterday afternoon. We woke up to blue sky and sunshine again this morning. There is still a bit of a chill in the air and we are all wondering if we are going to get some warmer temperatures this summer. It was over 80 degrees Memorial Day Weekend and we haven't felt anything near that since. Oh well...I'll take the sun and blue sky no matter what! I've taken a picture tonight of our sunset. This is my favorite time of day here at our beach house. The sun is no longer glaring off the water and blinding us and the colors of the sunsets are breathtaking out here. Anyway, it is rather late so I am going to cut this short today. I am having so much fun with this blog, however, and I recommend it to everyone. A shout out to Helen for inspiring me! Thanks, H!! :)

Over and Out~ Nanette

2 comments:

Enger Adventures said...

Welcome to blogging. Great to see what's been going on with you! Sounds like all is well indeed.

Debra

Anonymous said...

Hi Nanette,

Just discovered your blog through your comment on Debra's! It is a great way to keep in touch with people. Glad you're doing well - I didn't know you'd bought a house on the beach!! Where is it? Talk to you later. :)