Sunday, June 29, 2008


Check out this video guys! I got my first kayaking lesson tonight! It was a perfect, calm evening and the tide was high so I asked my neighbor downstairs if she would mind taking me out. She was more than happy to. Jake got a lesson, too, and even had a kayak to himself! He's so brave! He really enjoyed it but, as always, it was more work than he thought it was going to be. LOL! Anyway, I will post more kayaking pics below. I think this may be a pastime we could really get into. It is very relaxing to be out on the water. We literally paddled out into the sunset. It was truly magical. Tony had a shot in the smaller kayak as well. He enjoyed it a lot. I can't wait to go again! Unfortunately, our neighbors are moving the end of July. I'm hoping we can get many more trips in before they leave! :)


3 comments:

Enger Adventures said...

Looks like a wonderful time!

Unknown said...

Nice Job. It's better than mine....I like the video content. I'm still trying to make some software work...

Unknown said...

nanette..you really are in God's country...
oh, by the way, I got tickled that you were paddling in the opposite direction as your friend!!!!!
Lots of Love to you
Aunt Rochelle