Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday

Well...it's Monday. Again. Yee Haw!! :) I'm having a hard time getting going this morning. It would have been VERY easy to call in sick today...but I wouldn't and didn't because that would just be WRONG! Plus, what happens when I *do* get really sick?!? Yeah...I know you know what I'm talking about. I did think about just taking the day off, tho. I thought about my friends that are home today (Margie, Meredith, Julie, Kristi...) and thought about sitting and having coffee and chatting with them. Oh how glorious that would be!!!!! But no...it's not in the cards for me. Not yet anyway. Another day, I suppose. And Margie is only home b/c of that stupid kidney stone that refuses to work itself out...otherwise there wouldn't be that opportunity to hang out. So...it's best I just come to work today. Who knows...maybe something exciting will happen!! LOL!! I doubt it...but I can hope, y'all!!!!!! :)

Anywho...I posted the link to World Vision under "My Favorite Sites" in case anyone else is feeling "moved" to sponsor a very needy child. Jacob is all about helping out our little girl I sponsored...he keeps looking at her picture and I can almost see the little wheels turning in his head. He said, "We need to raise money for her." I explained that wasn't necessary because we would be sending a check every month but I sure appreciated his tender heart and willingness to reach out to someone in need. He's such a sweetheart! I must be doing something right! PTL!!

OK...I'd better get to work. Have a good week everyone! Love, Nan

P.S. All the snow we got yesterday is gone already...just like I predicted. I feel sorry for the poor souls on the east coast getting hammered. Yuck!!! Better them then ME, tho. LOL!

No comments: