Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Only Wednesday...Seriously?

It feels like it should be Thursday at least! My co-workers are feeling it, too. Geez. What's up with THAT?? LOL!! Anyway, I feel like I've been going 100mph the last couple of days. The fact that I don't get enough sleep doesn't help, either. Monday night was spent over at Meredith's for her 33rd Birthday...pictures to come later. Tuesday we had fresh Halibut Tacos and then watched "Australia" which is 2.5 hours long. That doesn't count all the little things that come in-between. You know what I mean, I'm sure.

Tony is leaving for POW for a few days tomorrow. I will be widowed until Saturday...it will seem like an eternity without him here. Got the Subaru all ready for him. Took it in today for an oil change, new wipers, new fog light...and a nice little "Surprise! You need a new battery!" Well, I won't tell you the final bill. Anyway, it's always something. I'm just glad the car will not break down on him while he's in POW. Oh...and let's not forget I was informed the gaskets are "leaking" and need to be replaced. What the french, toast?!? PTL the gaskets are still covered by a warranty. I forgot to ask if the labor is, too. It's a 2 day job so I am fretting about that now. They charge $110 an hour...times 2 days...YIKES!! OMG...I might start having a panic attack if I have to pay for labor. I told Tony I'm trading that baby in on a nice NEW Subaru if that's the case. I'm NOT putting any more money into that car!!!!!!!! Somebody PLEASE put me out of my misery and tell me labor will be covered also. Ack!!!!! Sigh...taking a deep breath now.

Margie is doing a lot better and went back to work today. She's pretty sure she hasn't passed the stone yet so we aren't sure what's going on there. She's going to have another Xray to see what the dealio is. I'm just glad she's doing better.

Anywhooo....that's what's happening in our neck of the woods! How about YOU???

Hugs~ Nan

No comments: