Sunday, March 1, 2009

March...Really???




Well you wouldn't know it by looking outside. It's been snowing almost all day. I'm not getting too excited about it, tho, as I'm sure it will warm up and rain soon. I'm just taking in the beauty of it because we probably won't have too many more days like it then it will be back to the rain and misery.

Today is laid back after being so busy the last few days. I don't think I've mentioned (because I assume most people know) that we've had a "pastor" and his wife here checking out the possibility of coming to Ketchikan. Our pastor, Kevin, left a year ago and so we've been without a full-time pastor ever since. Dave and Bonnie Hunter from Ellensburg have been here for over a week checking us and our humble little town out. I have no idea at this point if they like it or if our elders feel they are for us. Guess I'll find out eventually. Anyway, we had a potluck for them after church today. It was nice to just come home with full bellies, hit the couch, take a nap and just enjoy the rest of the day being lazy. I've been doing the dishes in "stages" trying to play catch up. I *should* get my fanny on the treadmill....but you know how hard THAT is. LOL!!

I have pictures of todays snow but I have to download them off of the camera. I'll do that before today's end. Not that you haven't seen snow but...it's March 1st!! I want proof that yes...it's still snowing!!!

Hope you guys are having a great weekend. Love and Hugs~ Nan XOX
**P.S. Today is Monday, March 2nd and the snow is gone!!**

No comments: