Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Boy




Well...our December just wouldn't be complete without a little trip to the E.R. Yep...you heard me...the EMERGENCY ROOM!! The above pics were taken at the lake today...Jake's FIRST day of Christmas break...just before he fell and broke his arm. His left arm....for the 2nd time. *Sigh* It's just a fracture but it will need a cast. He goes back to the doc tomorrow and we may need to go to the Ortho. Anyway, just thought I'd take a few minutes after a very long day to let y'all know...all is WELL at the Newell house. PTL!!!!!! I'm just glad he didn't fall and hit his noggen or something. :)
More pics and updates later. I'm FINALLY getting my tree done tonight. It's ONLY the 22nd!!!! I am SO far behind!!!
Deep Breath~ Nan :)

1 comment:

Enger Adventures said...

Sorry to hear about the break. We will pray for quick healing. Where was he skating at?