Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Who Knew?

That Pilates could be SO HARD?????? Yikes! Good thing I didn't know this BEFORE I signed up...I may not have taken this class. Mercy!! LOL!! Lord knows I need it, tho. I thought Yoga was tough...Wow! Who knew? Anyway...this class was much different than what I anticipated and I will have to really work to incorporate my regular aerobic activity in with it. This means MORE time at the gym...UGH!! Oh well...it's for the greater good!!! Ha! I've lost almost 20 pounds since October 1st and I am NOT giving up now. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for ME! And Tony is getting in shape, too. He likes to run 3 miles at a time on the treadmill at home...he is LOOKIN' GOOOOOODDD!!!!!!!

OK...enough bragging for now. What are y'all up to?

Hugs~ Nan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did some Pilates recently and at first thought, "This is really easy and it's not going to accomplish anything." Then two days later I was sore in all kinds of crazy places and I learned better. Glad you're doing well!

Karen said...

Good for you Nan! I know what you mean about "who knew?"!!!

Decor To Adore said...

I have wanted to try pilates. Hopefully in the new year.