Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year Y'all!!

Well...here we are. At the end of another year! Where does the time go? We are doing the usual...staying home where we belong! Jake's buddy, Damion, is staying over tonight and we plan to play games and make cookies. I got pizza for dinner to make life easy. I doubt we will make it to midnight. It's another quiet New Year's Eve at the Newell house! :)

Ketchikan is buried in snow and more snow is said to be coming. It's cold, too, and is supposed to get down to 20 degrees tonight. Brrrrr!! I must say, tho, that it is absolutely gorgeous here right now. Nothing is melting and everything is covered in white. I will post pictures later when I'm not on my laptop. For those of you on Facebook...I put pics on there last night. Enjoy!

I hope you all have a fun night! We are laying low...tomorrow we will enjoy another day off. Well, at least I will. Tony's been home on vacation for a while now.

Many blessings to you and yours as we go into this new year together. Bye for now~ Nan

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats alot of snow. I went and saw Becky today. I took her some scalloped potatoes and ham. She is very pregnant. She looks good and healthy. Crystal took the girls shopping and the boys were over at the neighbors. Love Auntie Lori

Anonymous said...

Y'all, huh?? I love it! I guess you really are a Southerner at heart :) - Carolyn