Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Update On Update

This is an update to let you know that I realize I need to update this blog. I have so much going on right now my head is spinnig. I'm sure you can relate. I promise to get pictures on here and a synopsis of what's been going on as soon as I can get to it. I figured once the singing tree was done I would have loads of time to work on this. However, that is not necessarily the case. Anywhoooo....I haven't forgotten about ya (mom) I am just trying to prioritize and juggle as best I can. I *did* manage to get to my pilates class last night and do some walking, which is a BIG priority for me right now. Not just for physical reasons but emotional, too. I am LOVING my pilates class now!! I was ready to quit the first day...LOL!!! :)

More later! Nan (Merry Christmas in case I don't get to this before the big day!!)

No comments: