Monday, May 4, 2009

An Awesome Email

Got this tonight from a man our church has been praying for. I thought it was so awesome!! I believe "H.S."= "Holy Spirit". If only we could ALL have this perspective! Wow!!! And to get this after what happened with MY mom....Holy Cow!!! Do you think someone is trying to tell me something??? :)

**After sitting very still and paying attention to what was going on in this critter body "I Am" gifted me with, I came to the conclusion that this is probably what they call a heart attack. The pain wasn't unbearable or debilitating or frightening, it was just a careful analysis over a period of an hour that the Spirit assured me this was indeed something I needed to go through. Not so much for me but for everyone else. I shaved, brushed my teeth, sat down, called Mary to me so we could have a talk. After explaining to her what was happening and where all the papers and etc. were, she took me to the E.R. in Baker.

At the E.R. I walked into the reception, picked up the phone and explained to the woman that I was having a heart attack. The circus began. After stripping me of my clothes, dignity, and whatever else was loose,(they even managed a stool sample) they began applying stickers, wires, tubes, monitors, gauges, wrenches, and other odds and ends from around the room. I'm convinced that they had an old war surplus 55 gallon drum of blood thinner sitting around that they saw a chance of getting rid of.. The Doc. confirmed with some excitement that they did indeed have a heart attack in process. They wadded me up to fit into into the rear end of a helicopter. So far, I felt detached from the whole process to that of a spectator. Being a Spiritual being assigned to this critter body, allowed me to spend time traveling around it with H.S. in peace and safety. After the Helicopter. arrived, Ron, Deb, and the Pastor from the local AG showed up and prayed for me. As they were screwing me into place in the helicopter, my symptoms disappeared.

Through the 40 minute flight, I felt in a fog of love, warmth and peace. H.S. and I looked over the situation and He said, "You have a very good heart." I wept.

At St. Al's in Boise the flurry of activity never subsided until they went in through my Femoral artery to see what they had. They inserted several wires, tubes, devices of various kinds and probably some stuff that was laying around the room they had to get rid of. They found a little damage, no need for Angio- plasti or stint. They withdrew and sent me to my room.

Their incision would not stop bleeding for two days (remember the 55 gallon drum.) Five days in the hosp. with a fine staff. The insisted that I lay flat on my back the whole time which left me with fatigue, back pain, and no sleep. The only discomfort was the point of incision and my back. It's always the same. They wake you up to see if you are resting OK or to give you a sleeping pill. You wear a blood pressure monitor that squeezes your arm every 15 minutes. Sleep? Riiiiight.

After the cut quit oozing, and they had removed all the extemporaneous wires, tubes, etc. Mary brought me home.

(Friday pm)
Through it all I was able to enjoy the whole process from the vantage point of a free man just passing through this amazing place. A lot of characters played a role in this episode, some I was able to speak a word of rebuke and others of encouragement and to all gratitude. Friends and family were involved too, of course, but I saw the face of fear in many and I don't think I want any of that.

It was my joy to experience this. No heavy revvy here, just an ordinary heart attack. No great revelations, profound insights to anything. I thoroughly enjoyed the time with H.S. This was just a blip for His purposes, not even a dry run. It ain't my time, baby! Me and H.S. have some stuff to do. In the mean time, all my plans are cancelled and a long rest period is in store. Lookin' forward to it.. The prayers of so many are highly appreciated. Thank you.

Yr.Stmblng.Srvnt. R.

No comments: