Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stress Test

Well, my mom had her stress test this morning and she passed with "flying colors" (her words.) She is being released from the hospital today. This is such an answer to prayer...although it would be nice to know what actually caused her to collapse. We may never know. At any rate, she is doing well and says she feels fine. She is going to have them check out her gall bladder as gall bladder issues run in our family. Other than that, there's nothing to report as of now. No news is good news, right? :)

As far as Becky is concerned, I wasn't able to reach her. I'm really hoping she isn't having the baby TODAY! LOL!! My aunt, Lori, is keeping an eye on everyone for me. She's the ROCK in our family and I'm so thankful to have her.

So, that's it for now. Praise the Lord for answered prayer! He is so good to us once again!!

Hugs~ Nan

No comments: