Wednesday, March 2, 2011

American Idol (Slow News Day...Sorry!)



Let me introduce you to Scotty McCreery!! America's newest rising star (imho) in country music!! My #1 pick on American Idol this season...GO SCOTT!! :) I know, I know...I'm a geek for watching "Idol" but it truly is one of the best shows on television this time of year. Tony and I miss football SO BAD right about now so it's nice to have something we both enjoy watching so much. My soft-spot for country music has drawn me to this contestant and I really believe that American Idol or NO American Idol...he is going to go FAR in the country music business. He makes me sqeal with delight when I hear him sing. He has God-given talent and is a breath of fresh air amongst the others in the group...althought MOST of them are amazing in their own right. If you aren't watching already...it's not too late! The talent this year is incredible and I think we will be happy no matter WHO wins it this time around!

No comments: