Friday, March 4, 2011

Wow!

I hope this link works....whoops! Wrong one...hold up!! :)

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=5551bc25-6a0c-a7cf-92ba-8f25ef8a7ddc

OK...that should take you to a video about last night's "Idol". I haven't watched it yet so I will be seeing it for the first time with all y'all. At any rate, I know I went on and on about Idol already but last night's show DID NOT disappoint. It was over the top GOOD!! Tears were shed over this program much to my dismay. How do you get so into a program that you physically shed a tear over it? Maybe I was just tired. Maybe the song that Stefano sang moved me...Yeah, Yeah...that's the ticket!! If you missed it....SIGH!!!!!!!! YOU MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!

Anywho...that's all I got for now. TGIF!! Nanette XO

P.S. After just watching the video...I must apologize for all the other garbage that's on there. Oh...and YES...my fave, Scotty, is obviously in the Top 10 and YES...I was worried!! LOL!! A lot of my other favorites made it as well but there were a few that didn't and it was SAD!! Sigh....

No comments: