Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Too Much Stuff





In case you haven't figured it out...this is the "abyss" that I have to work on this week. I tried going in there today and got so overwhelmed I decided I'd wait til Tony was home to cheer me on. I started working on some boxes that were upstairs. Getting into THIS MESS is going to be tough. I have too much stuff to say the least!! Anyway, as you can see...I wasn't kidding when I said I had a lot to do. So far, I'm getting very little done. It's so nice to just do NOTHING once in a while!!
Tony and I are both home starting tomorrow so I know I will make a huge dent in this before I have to go back to work. I need to get an early start and just jump in and DO IT. Feel free to come over and help if you are so inclined! And perhaps maybe someone should stop by at some point to make sure I'm not buried alive...like on that show "Hoarders". I'm just sayin.
Night!!!!! Nanette XOXO

1 comment:

http://whitsblog.com said...

The abyss....looks like a big job