Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3rd...Really?

We got a massive amount of snow last night and I'm not the least bit happy about it. When I say "massive"...I mean just enough to stress everyone out but not enough to keep us snowbound at home. Grrrrrr.....it's MARCH for crying out loud!! I think we have about a foot accumulated in our driveway which we will have to shovel tonight. Normally, my neighbor takes care of it with his 4-wheeler/plow combo but he was nowhere in sight this morning. Not sure if he's out of town or what. But anywho....that means we'll have to dig ourselves out when we get home. NOT my idea of a good time. Thankfully, the snow is pretty powdery for the time being so it shouldn't be too difficult...just annoying. And, of course, we were dumb enough to buy Tony a little front-wheel drive car that is useless in this kind of weather so we are carpooling these days. Enough said about that. He tortures me and makes me listen to Rush Limbaugh all the way to town in the morning!!!! Double Grrrrrr!!!!!!

Anyway, in other news...American Idol was on again last night and it was the girls' chance at the Top 10. They were AMAZING!! We counted at least 9 out of the 12 that ROCKED IT...but there's only 5 spots and 7 will go tonight. You MUST tune in!!! This is GREAT television y'all!!! I am SO hoping my picks make it thru. I really like Ashton, Thia, Kendra, and that country girl...her name is slipping my mind. At any rate...they all deserve to be there and it's going to be heartbreaking to see their dreams crushed tonight when they get sent packin'. BUCK UP LITTLE CAMPERS is what I'll be screamin' at the TV. :)

OK...I suppose I should get some work done. That's all I got for now. Have a great Thursday and I will be catching up on some blogging later with pics from past events that I have failed to provide you with.

Take it easy, y'all.....XOX. Nanette

No comments: