Friday, October 24, 2008

Aaaaaahhhhh...the weekend!

TGIF, People! I am so psyched for the weekend! I cherish being able to sleep in and enjoy not coming to work. I've come to the conclusion that working for a living is HIGHLY overrated! Ha! Although, after that little "shopping spree" in Seattle...I very much need my job sooo...I'll quit whining. Speaking of work, last week I celebrated my "Two Year Anniversary" with Community Connections! Can I get a Whoop-Whoop?!? Where does the time go, tho?? Holy Cow! Each passing year is faster then the previous one. It's gone in the blink of an eye almost. Anyway, along with my anniversary came a nice little raise. I am happy! Every little bit helps and makes you feel appreciated.

Anywhoooo....we have a somewhat busy but fun (for me anyway) weekend ahead of us. We start tonight with a "going away" party for a co-worker of mine. Tony and I will be having appetizers and drinks with everyone at Annabelle's to say Good-bye to Rob Sullivan...a therapist I work with whom I am going to miss greatly! (Jake is staying with his buddy next door and is going to see "Highschool Musical"..YUCK!!...LOL!!) Tomorrow evening I am having a bunch of my peeps over for a GNO (girls nite out) Body Shop party. If you've never tried Body Shop...you are missing out! Check it out online at www.thebodyshop.com or find the nearest store!! Anyway, the holiday catalog is out and I am EXCITED! I am an addict to say the least. I've even got Tony hooked on it. They have very nice men's products as well as a new "baby" line. You KNOW I'll be sending some baby stuff out to my new niece very soon!! :) But enough about that....Sunday should be pretty low key. After church, Jake has a birthday party from 2pm-4pm so while he's at that I will be going to the rec. center and working out. I am STOKED! 2 whole hours at the gym!! I never get to do that. I can focus on becoming "one" with the eliptical!! LOL!! I'm guessing Tony will become "one" with the TV as it is a big football day. He was "good" and already worked out 2 days this week. I did NOT...hence...I'm getting my fat butt to the GYM!!! :) Besides getting groceries, that is probably the extent of our weekend. It flies by so fast it will be Monday again before we know it. UGH!!! I hate Mondays!!! Ha Ha!!

OK...I guess I better get back to work. Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll try to remember to post some new pictures soon (that aren't of my new baby niece...sorry...I just can't help myself!!)

Take Care and Bye For Now~ Nan XOX

2 comments:

Enger Adventures said...

Sounds like a fun filled and productive weekend ahead. Congrats on two years. Time certainly does seem to go more quickly these days. I inadvertently panicked a couple of my staff yesterday by saying it was almost November!! They were not quite ready for that...yet :)

Blessings to you!

sixwickerts said...

You are hilarious!! I was dying reading this post :) Miss ya!