Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Cometh...


My neighbor and friend, Julie, had a pumpkin carving party for her kids on Saturday. They looked so cute I just *HAD* to post some pics! Above is her daughter, Julia, dressed as a kitty kat!
Spooky Cupcakes from Julie's Halloween Party!


Julia (3years old) in her kitty-kat costume. Isn't she adorable???

Kai (5 years old) is the pirate on the end...Julia, his sister is the kitty next to the skeleton. They are SO cute!!!!!!!

Kai next to the pumpkins he and Julia carved. So fun!!



**We are doing our pumpkins on Wednesday night. Jake is (hopefully) going to be "Iron Man" this year. He gets to go Trick-or-Treating with my friend, Michi, and her kids this year while I stay home to make a cake for the Harvest Party at church on Saturday. He'll have more fun if I'm not around anyway! LOL!!! What do y'all have planned this year? Are you dressing up? We always dress up at work...I'm going to be a 1920's "flapper girl" this year if my costume gets here in time! I used to hate dressing up but all my co-workers really get into it so I figured, "If you can't beat 'em...join 'em!" It brings out the kid in you again...try it!! :) Please send pics if you or your kids dress up! I can put them on this blog, too, if you aren't already blogging!! Oh! That reminds me...I sent the CUTEST Halloween "onesie" to my new niece in Ohio. I hope she wears it and my brother gets pics! *hint-hint* Chris and Katie if you are reading this!!!!

No comments: