Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Baby Is Coming!

Well, I was wrong in my last post. They have induced my SIL, Katie, TODAY! I'm going to be an auntie again! I am so excited!! I can't wait to get pictures and post them on here so you can all see her. I have NO idea how I am NOT going to go to Ohio to meet her. It's going to KILL me!! LOL!! Thank goodness for digital cameras and email. I am SO happy for my brother. This is something he's wanted for a long time and he's going to be such a good daddy!!! Anyway, I will keep you updated as much as I can. I leave for Seattle tomorrow (11:45 ferry) so hopefully she'll be here by then. :)

Not much else is happening. I'm counting the hours now until I get on the jet.

Take care! Nan

P.S. Is anyone watching "The Biggest Loser"? It's the BEST SHOW! I just love it. It's my new favorite reality show. That, and the Amazing Race is good. :)

1 comment:

sixwickerts said...

Hey friend! Congrats on you new little niece. Have fun in Seattle, and yes we are watching Biggest Loser, it is fun....we are rooting for the red team!!