Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wicked Cold!

Happy 2009!! We started the year off with a very pretty but COLD day. The temp reader on my car said 19 deg but with the wind chill it was even colder. We took the boys (Jake & Damion) sledding up at the school out north. It was a blast but boy...were we ever cold by the time we left. I realized that I need to buy some long underwear and a thermos even if I only use them for 1 day a winter. I have a feeling I'm going to need them even more than that THIS winter! Brrrrrrr!!! Anyway, so far this year is flying by already! It's almost bed time and we've done next to nothing today. I slept in, which was heavenly after being up so late last night. When we got home from sledding I layed on the couch under a blanket and tried to thaw out. I put on P.S. I Love You (Gerard Butler, y'all!!) but I fell asleep. The cold just takes it out of you!! Sooo...without further a-due (sp?) here are some sledding pics. Happy New Year everyone!!!
Jake and Damion going on a run down the hill at North Point Higgins!

Jake trying a new path...the snow was too deep and fluffy so we went back to the other run.



Jake trying Chris' Ski-Doo...Chris, Julie and the kids showed up to sled with us.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Love all of the snow pics! very pretty!