Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Here it is!

And VIOLA!! No more ugly wallpaper....the color I chose is really pretty even tho it's hard to see in this pic. I plan to find a cool picture to go above the toilet to spruce it up in there.

Any suggestions on jazzing up my vanity? Can you "refinish" a vanity such as this one? New lights maybe?? Help!!


Thank goodness that wallpaper is GONE! Are you feelin' how much I hated it? I'm planning to get a little cabinet for towels etc to go in this space which is behind the door.


Found these uber cute hooks for the shower curtain. I need a new rod, tho...that one is HIDEOUS and dated. I also plan to get a skookum new shower curtain to add character...this plain, white one just isn't cutting the mustard in my opinion.
Thanks for visiting and come again for more pics of our new, humble abode!!! XOXO




1 comment:

Rachael said...

Great job Nan, it looks tons better already!