Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just a quick Hello....

So, it's been about a week or so since I started blogging again and so far I've only gotten 1 comment. Hmmmm...has everyone given up on me? Just kidding...I know it won't be long and people will figure it out. At any rate...Tony gets home from POW today and I'm SO excited! Seems like he's been gone a week...even tho it's only been a few days. :) It's just not the same without daddy around!! Jake misses him terribly when he's gone. I kept myself busy with redoing the bathroom and entertaining my friends I don't usually get to hang out with. Jake had a friend over Saturday night but has done well entertaining himself and hanging out with "just mom". Not sure if you all know this...but if Jake had to make a choice at home...Dad would win EVERY time. LOL!!

Anyway, I'm hoping to get pics taken of the "new and improved" bathroom as soon as I finish "pimping it up" and looking it's best. I just need a few more things. If I could replace the UGLY floor it would be the shizzle. But alas...THAT'S not happening any time soon. I still need to finish unpacking and getting the guest room ready. I think I'm going to have company this weekend...I better get crackin'!!! :)

OK...I just wanted to stop in and say "howdy" while I had a few minutes. It's really cold up here today (27) and is suppposed to stay cold and possibly snow some more. We got quite a bit more 2 nights ago. Our house gets more than most people cuz we are *just* high enough above sea level now to be ANNOYED by snow. :) I sure do miss living down by the sea!!

Alrighty-then...have a great Wednesday and I'll catch ya later!!! TTFN~ Nan XO

No comments: