Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Our New House







These are just a few pics to wet your appetite. These two rooms are on the upper floor. The first is looking into the "formal" living room from the kitchen. The second is obviously taken from the living room looking back into the kitchen. As you can see, we have a lovely wood stove in the corner that I plan to use once we get some wood. I took a pic of the ceiling just to show you that it's not all wood in the living room...our ceiling is white and we have lovely beams going through that give it a vere "lodgey" type feel. I love it...it's very cozy and comfortable in this room and we spend a lot of time in there! And last but not least is the kitchen. It's a bit narrow but it has been updated and has more room than what it looks like in this pic. It's perfect for us and I love it. I could definitely use more cupboard space...but is there ever really enough?!? LOL!! Sometimes I think there would never be enough no matter how much I have. :) I also plan to paint the kitchen at some point. The color is yet to be determined. Anyway, there is a lot more house but it will be a process getting all the pics taken and put on the blog. Be patient with me!! I will post some pics of our view next...taken on a sunny day. Not as good as our last place but still VERY enjoyable just the same!! Over and out~ Nan XO

No comments: