Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday...Again!

Mondays come WAY too fast in my opinion...and the older I get the more I realize that two days off a week just isn't near enough! Our weekend FLEW by. It seemed busy yet uneventful. We made a trip to town and hit all the usual spots...Safeway, Madison, USPO. It was a decent day outside with no rain so that was nice. We ended up not getting anything at the hardware store (as usual) because we are so overwhelmed each time we go in there that I get frustrated and want to leave. There's so many choices and when you don't know what you are doing or what you need it makes it NO FUN!! LOL!! I'm sure we'll get over it once we get serious about fixing up the house. We have to paint next summer!! Yeesh!!!!!

Sunday we were slow to get up but when we finally did we saw SNOW! This came as a bit of a surprise b/c the weather has been mild with rain and 40 degree temps. Needless to say, it IS still winter so we shouldn't have been shocked. It continued to snow a LOT up on our little hill. We just stayed in and did more chores and got ready to watch the Super Bowl. Our friend, Tracy, came out and watched with us...we were VERY happy the Steelers lost. :)

I did manage to take some pics of the inside of the house which I will post later. I also plan to do some "catch up" blogging as well. I have many pics to share...can't wait!!

Well...I suppose I should get on with this Monday before the day gets away from me. Oh!! I decided last week to give up coffee. I'm doing what I can to "de-stimulate" myself. My resting heartrate is WAY too high these days due to lack of exercise so I'm doing what I can to bring it down. I thought not drinking coffee might help. We'll see!! So far I'm doing OK. I've never had more than 2 cups a day so it's not like I'm giving up a whole lot...just enough to be a little "healthier". :) I've moved on to Decaf Tea...Earl Gray is my favorite. SO GOOD!!!

That's about it for now...see y'all next post!! Have a great (and warm) week!! Hugs, Nan XO

No comments: