Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Projects....

The "projects" have begun now that we are home owners. I couldn't wait to dive in and take care of this seriously ugly bathroom. This is the "main" bathroom upstairs...as you can see it needed a little TLC to say the least. My friend, Buffy, helped me take down the wallpaper and give a much needed facelift. The wallpaper came down and fresh paint went up. I picked a PERFECT color and I'm very excited at how it turned out. I will take "after pictures" and post those next. :) This is the highlight of this last week...well THAT and Tony and I will be reunited tomorrow after some time apart. He's been working on POW. Our anniversary was yesterday...16 years!! Happy Anniversary to US! :) Stay tuned for more blogging and more pictures. Night y'all....XO.



OK...I like Killer Whales and all..but this is a bit much!!





OH LOOK! We took the paper down...just to watch it take a bunch of paint with it. YIKES!! Good thing Buffy was there to teach me how to fix that little problem. I learned all about hot-pink spackle, too!! Fun times!! :)




No comments: