Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another Day...Another Dollar!

Well it's Tuesday and we've almost made it half-way thru the week. It's cold and rainy here and I've wondered if summer is over. I'm sure I'll go thru that many times before it truly is. That's Southeast Alaska for you! I'm beginning to wonder is we should revisit the idea of relocating. Those thoughts are brief, however, as I can't really imagine leaving here and not coming back. I'm sure I'll change my mind come October! :) Anyway, not much is happening. We are plugging along at work and I'm counting the days until my mom gets here. She arrives August 10th...almost exactly a year to the day that I last saw her! I am so excited! I hope the sun comes out for her. We'll see.

So, here's the bagpipers from the parade I promised you! Enjoy! More blogging later. Have a good night!

~Nanette


No comments: