Monday, July 21, 2008

My Walk Part 2!

I just had to post more of my pictures that I took on our walk today. There may be a third with tonight's sunset. We just have such amazing views of nature up here. It is truly "God's Country" as some might say. Even when it's cloudy we get the most spectacular views of the sun trying to come thru the clouds. And some of our most magnificent sunsets (like tonight) are the best when there is "cloudage" in the sky. LOL! Yes...that's my new word for the day. Anyway, Enjoy! Of course, I had to get a pic of an eagle in there. I am fascinated with these giant birds and they are everywhere this time of year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! They make me homesick. I thought I'd be more motivated to go walking here in Philly, having more sunshine and all. But it's so humid that walking is actually a very sticky undertaking! I miss the fresh air and beautiful scenery up there. Thanks for the updates - glad you're doing well. :)

Enger Adventures said...

Nice pictures. It's always nice to get out for a bit of a walk, when the weather breaks. Enjoy the warmer temps!