Sunday, July 20, 2008

Finally...An Update!

It stopped raining for a few!

Hi All! It's been a while. I haven't been in the mood much to blog. There just hasn't been that much going on. Work has been very busy and the weather hasn't been nice so we haven't really been up to much lately.

I did manage to go out to Herring Cove the other day to spot some bears. There were 3 big ones out there this day (the sun was actually out at the moment.) That was very exciting! I told Tony I want to take the walking tour out there so we can get "up close and personal" to the bears in their natural habitat. I can't wait! I want to take my mom out there as well when she's here.

One of the bears I saw. Cute, huh?
Anyway, we are very much anticipating the arrival of my mom and her boyfriend, Dan. I've been in touch with my fishing buddy, Malcolm, and he is ready to take us all out! I'm excited! I'd like to catch some halibut. My mom likes to halibut fish also. I hope the weather gets better!

I don't have much new to report. All is well and sometimes "no news is good news". Tony and I went out to dinner last night for my birthday. While we were gone, Jake made me a birthday cake with just a little help from his grandma. I thought that was very sweet. I am a very lucky lady to be surrounded by so much love.

39 and Holding!

Speaking of my mother-in-law...she is going to Italy in October! She retired last fall from Tongass and they are giving her an all expense paid trip. She is taking Tami, my sister-in-law. They are going on a cruise as well. It's a 17 day trip all together...the cruise is 12 days thru the Meditteranean. Pretty awesome, huh? I am excited for her! :)
Anyway, I'll try to be better about posting. Enjoy the new pics for now.

1 comment:

sixwickerts said...

Yay, another post!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY friend! I am glad it was good, and you got a little spoiled. I think you ned a trip to Nashville for your 40th!!!