Monday, November 10, 2008

Brrrrrr!!!

The temperature has really dropped! Snow is right around the corner. It is completely dark when I get home from work now. Jake has a horrendous cold and cough...it must be November! Teacher/Parent conferences are this week so Jake has Thursday and Friday off. Tony is taking the rest of this week off since we are closed tomorrow for Veteran's day and we need someone to stay with Jake anyway. Shirley is due back on Wednesday from her trip to Italy...can't wait to hear all about it! My mom leaves Wednesday to go see my brother Chris and his new baby, Abbie, and of course my SIL, Katie. I'm SO jealous!! I'm gearing up mentally for Thanksgiving. It has become tradition that I make Thanksgiving dinner and my SIL, Bev, makes Christmas dinner. I've started my Christmas shopping and am almost finished...how envious are YOU??? LOL!!

That's all I got for now. Not much is happening. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods! Hugs~ Nan

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am so envious! I am right behind you though. Post some pictures of your Thanksgiving. If you all ever decide to visit down here you are always welcome!