Friday, November 21, 2008

Who Is Reading This Blog? Raise Your Hand!

Hi gang! TGIF!!!!!! Hey...I set up something on my page that tells me exactly who is following this blog. If YOU are one of them...please post it on the left-hand side of this blog under "Followers". I would really like to know who all out there is reading my stuff. I would also encourage anyone out there who isn't already on MySpace to sign up with Facebook. I have SO many friends on there...I had NO idea so many people were doing it. It's been a lot of fun!

Anyway, that's all I have for now. I'm tired from staying up too late every night this week to get into too much today. Have a great weekend!!

Oh..One thing. I am going to POW on Sunday afternoon. That should be a HOOT. :)

Hugs~ Nan

7 comments:

sixwickerts said...

It won't let me sign up! But we are followers, along with many I know who just don't leave comments. DO NOT give this up, it is very neccessary for those of us who don't live close by!

Nanette said...

I wouldn't dream of stopping it! I know there are lots of folks out there reading...I'm just curious just how many are there really?? LOL!! Hey...it's snowing here today. Big, fat, wet snowflakes...making a sloppy mess out there. YUCK!!! Have a great weekend~ Nan

Julie said...

It was snowing here in Thorne Bay all day too! Where are you going on Sunday? How long will you be here? Hopefully the weather is good for your travels as it sounds like you are flying(?). We read your blog regularly too. Its good to keep up to date on our friends lives!
We miss you guys!

Julie said...

Oops...I hadn't read all your trip details. Are you ferrying over Sunday night? Where is your training? Give us a call...we are in the book!

Nanette said...

Julie...I am going to Craig but will be working all day Monday and then leaving first thing Tuesday morning. I have no idea how far away you are (I've never been over there!) but if you want to try and get together on Monday night..it might be doable. I will call when I get over there. :) I'm so glad you are reading my blog. I need to add yours to my "favorite bloggers" list! Talk soon~ Nan

Anonymous said...

Hey Nan, I check your blog regularly. I like to keep up on what happening with you all! I enjoy your Ketchikan photos and weather reports, too. :)

Enger Adventures said...

I also check your your blog regularly. It's great to keep up with your family and Ketchikan happenings!