Monday, November 3, 2008

New Baby Pics

OK...I don't have any new Halloween pics b/c Jake was with friends Friday night and when I stopped to say "hi" on my way home he wasn't in his costume yet. Oh well...he was cute, as usual, I'm sure!! I'm not too worried about it. Soooo...I'll go ahead and post a pic of Abbie, my new niece, in the Halloween onesie I sent her. She's so dang cute I can hardly stand it!! Anyway, not much new to report. It was a mellow weekend. I decided to be in the "Singing Christmas Tree" at church this year so I had practice for that on Sunday. Other than that, it was "business as usual" at the Newell house. It is getting really dark here now since we turned the clocks back! This will take some getting used to!


Have a good week and don't forget to vote!! Love Y'all! Nan XOX

No comments: