Monday, January 5, 2009

Catching Up

Well...as you can see I am trying to play "catch up" with my December postings. I still have many more pics to post so bear with me. It may take me several days but now that the holidays are over I can focus again on keeping up with this blog. I feel very led to say Thank You once again for all the wonderful cards, letters, and gifts we received throughout the month. We are very blessed and very loved! I'm sad it's all over...all that energy, time etc. to get ready and then it's all just OVER!! Oh well...what are you gonna do, right? LOL!! My tree is still up and I'm still enjoying looking at my snowman collection...I can make it last if I want to! So there!! :) Anyway, I'm going to call it a night and finish my chores. More soon! Love, Nanette XOX

No comments: