Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wet & Soggy

I don't have much new to report but didn't want to get too behind on this blog. :) Today it was supposed to warm up and rain but it was *just* cold enough to create some of that dreaded white stuff that is SO annoying. It ended up making for a very soggy afternoon. And of course I didn't bring my boots for once. Gross!!!!! They are saying it's going to be 43 degrees tomorrow with a 90% chance of rain. Maybe it will all finally GO away. It really cramps our style...especially when Tony can't drive his own car.

Anyway, this week is flying by. The whole month of January has flown by as a matter of fact. Soon, it will be February. You all know what THAT means....Valentine's Day!! Tony and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary as well...14 years...can you believe it???

We are hunkering down for the night and will snuggle up to watch "LOST" later. That is our favorite show...as aggravating as it is. :) Oh well...whatcha gonna do? You get sucked in.

What are y'all up to? I don't hear from many of you...guess I better start reading some blogs!

Stay warm and count your blessings! Nan

No comments: