Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm NOT Crazy...

So, I just heard that they were clocking winds at 99mph over on Annette Island last night. Mmm-Hmmm...that's right!! For you "out of towners"...this is where the community of Metlakatla is located and the ferry boat "Lutuya" (sp?) is stationed at night...you know the one I mentioned earlier?!? So, I'm not over-exaggerating or being melodramatic or whatever you want to call it!! LOL!! 99mph Y'all!!!! Don't hurricane force winds start at 115mph or so????? See....I'm not crazy!! Considering how close Metlakatla is in proximity to Ketchikan...I'm sure we were seeing the same winds here. Yikes!!

Have a good one! Nan

1 comment:

Enger Adventures said...

That's quite a storm, hold on tight!! Can't say I miss them, but it might make for some good beach combing once things calm down.