Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Favorite Film of 2009

OK...If you haven't seen "Australia"...get your fanny down to the theatre ASAP and see it. In a word...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the must see of the year IMHO (in my humble opinion.) I am not going to say any more for fear of ruining it. I knew it was going to be good...how can you go wrong with Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman? BUT CRICKEY (sp?)...it blew me away!! And I forgot kleenex...........DON'T FORGET THE KLEENEX LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad I got out tonight. There's another big storm heading our way tomorrow. We might be snowed in again for a bit. I'll be dreaming of being "down under"........**SIGH**.

Night Y'all!!! :) Nan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Update, Update, Update! :)

sixwickerts said...

Ditto Ditto!! It has been too long :)