Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Party 2008

Christmas Party...Food, Fun and Friends!
Tony and Rich...our maintenance man. They "clean up" nicely don't they? Oh Tony...I heart you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie (in purple) gets down with Erin...our DJ for the party.

Leslie and Kelly!


My co-worker, Kim, and her sweetie, Evan. So cute!!


My new friends Cecil and Abbie. Abbie is a therpist for CMH.


First and foremost...I look SUPER fat here but I'm really not. Anyway, that's me, Rachael, and Renee. The three muskateers at ComCon! :)

My most awesome neighbor and friend, Rachael, and her sweetie, Aaron.


Tracy, Me, and Greg.


My good friend, Rachael, and I. Aren't we cute?


I saved the best for last...Me and the Hubs!! :)
Our party this year was at Steamers and it was very nice! Great job everyone on the committee and Thanks so much for a very nice evening!!! You Rock!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You are looking really great and your hair is sooo cute!!!!