Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Momma's Pride & Joy

Hello from the windy city!! Oh wait...this is Ketchikan, not Chicago. Oh well...you could have fooled me the way the weather picked up AGAIN last night. Enough already!! It wasn't near as bad as the other night but it was close. Anyway, I am not blogging today to talk about the dumb weather. On a side note, however, I am really glad we aren't getting more snow!!

So anyway, Jake brought home his report card yesterday. Are you sitting down? This is what Tony asked me before showing it to me. I just smiled because I knew he was messing with me...he likes to do that and get me going. So, I grab the paper away from him and SURE ENOUGH...ALL A's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I yelled "Jacob!" He came running in and I said "Does an "A" mean "A-MAZING"?!?!?" He just smiled and said "Yeah! Do I get a treat for that?" That's his response to everything!! LOL!!!

All A's....AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All our hard work (Thank You, Tony!!) has paid off so far. All the whining and procrastinating...and even crying at times were worth it. Awesome!! We couldn't be prouder of our little man!!!!

That's all I got for now. Back to work~ Nan XOX

1 comment:

Karen said...

That is so great, good job to all of you. And just to let you know, I like to hear about the "dumb" weather!