Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Downhill Slide

It's Tuesday night. Tomorrow is Wednesday...duh! Where am I going with this? Well, what I'm getting at is how fast time goes and before we know it the weekend will be here. Yep...it will. I promise! :)

We are definitely into fall here with a nice little windstorm at soccer practice to prove it. It was really kicking up and I figured we were in for a very blustery night but it seems to have calmed down out there now. We'll see what happens. I know there is no sunshine in the forecast any time soon (we were lucky to see some on Sunday) so it's probably rain from here on out for a while. This doesn't really bother me for some reason. I think I'm so looking forward to the tourists being gone that the fact I am looking at rain, wind and darkness for the next 6 months doesn't even phase me. Go figure! Maybe I'm just "used" to it now. Nooooooooo!!! Did I just say that?? Well it HAS been almost 20 years people! It's not like I don't know what to expect after all this time.

Anyway, I am finally going to see Julie&Julia tomorrow! I am so excited!!! And then Thursday night is Cub Scouts. Friday is sort of a "free" night..we don't usually do much. Saturday is busy, busy, busy and has filled right up. Which is why I will probably actually be doing things Friday night that I don't normally do...like laundry etc...Or maybe I'll work out! There's an idea!! After watching "The Biggest Loser" tonight I am feeling inspired. I just LOVE that show, y'all. Are you guys watching it? It is AWESOME this season!!! I am so moved by the stories of the contestants. You should watch it if you haven't already. Seriously!! :)

OK...enough random thoughts. It's late and I need to get to bed. Just thought I'd drop ya a line.

Have a good one everyone! Love, Nanette

P.S. Dad...if you are reading this...leave me a comment once in a while so I know you are still alive! Love you!! :)

P.S.S. Did y'all see it's only 100 days to Christmas!!!!! ONE HUNDRED DAYS!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (You can hate me just a little if you want...I understand.)

No comments: