Friday, September 4, 2009

It's a Boy!

Well after all that yesterday...Julie's water broke last night. Thank goodness daddy was home b/c there's NO way she could have gotten me out of bed at 1:30am last night!! I was DEAD to the world. LOL! Anyway, C-Section at 4:30ish brought little boy Biagi into the world. 7 pounds 2 ounces...healthy and doing well! I am excited for them and I'm sure Julie is SO relieved it's all over. Now it's time to recoup and enjoy their new baby. Sniff...I missed it by a DAY people!! I was SO close! LOL! Just kidding. I know Chris is very happy he was here for the big moment. Blessings to all of them. I'll post pics when I get a chance to see them. Right now I'm letting them rest. Since they live next door there's plenty of time and opportunity for visiting. :)

Happy Friday, all.........Nan XOX

No comments: