Thursday, September 10, 2009

Scouting Rocks!

*Deep Breath*....what a day! Work was crazy busy. Thank goodness our soccer game was cancelled due to the monsoon going thru tonight. But...no rest for the wicked. I still had a Cub Scout meeting at 6:30pm. I left work at 5pm and had just enough time to stop for milk and a pizza at Ward Cove. Of course, all they had was whole milk (ack!) so had to make a second stop at Lighthouse. Found some pepperoni for the cheese pizza I picked up so that was good. You can't always get everything at one store around here! Anyway, back to Cub Scouts. Jake and I showed up at the meeting. He is one of 3 Webelos this year in our pack. We are selling popcorn which is the big fundraiser for the year. Be prepared for a knock on your door...Jake wants to earn the pocket knife (oh dear!) We are gonna have to sell a LOT of popcorn.

I'm doing pretty good on my diet! You'd all be so proud of me. I fudged a little today...weak moment but I am doing much better than I was. I don't feel so out of control. I'm back to eating Nutrisystem for lunch and that will help a LOT. I need to order some breakfast food...they make awesome oatmeal! :)

Well...mom duties call. Must go for now. More on how to order popcorn ONLINE for those out of town. You AREN'T off the hook!!!! LOL!!!

Later! Nan

No comments: