Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm Breaking Up With Bacon

Oh Bacon...Sigh. I *heart* you so very much. But alas...I got on the scale today. Bigger Sigh....

Y'all...I have been having WAY too much fun. Eating what I want and sitting on my you-know-what WAY, WAY too much. The time has come...it's back to being "responsible". I am WAY too old apparently to be eating bacon and cookie dough without paying for it BIG TIME. This makes me ever so sad but I guess it's time to be a grown-up. I spent all that time, money and effort last winter to lose weight...just to put 1/2 of it back on. YES YOU HEARD ME!!! HALF!!!!!!!!! I am freaking out. I guess I should have checked the scale about 5 pounds ago to see I was careening out of control. It's a slippery slope y'all. Very, very slippery.

So, guess what's on TV as I type this post? You won't even beleive it. It's a show called "The Best Thing I Ever Ate...With Bacon". I kid you NOT. Sigh.....I guess I have to break up with the food network as well...too tempting. There are so many yummy things to be desired on this channel.

So, that's how MY day went. Busy, Busy..."hey, I better check the scale" in the middle of it. Really? Did I really need to do that TODAY? No time like the present, tho, to get your hiney in gear. Back to the gym I go starting tomorrow. It is ON!!!! Now, if my BFF (aka walking partner) would just get back to town I would be SET!! Another few weeks and Buffy will be home. She's my biggest inspiration these days. Although, I think she's losing her mind out on that fishing boat...she's actually LIKING it. What the heck?!? It's freaking me out a little. :)

OK...I better ski-daddle. There's always something to do around here! Love Y'all!! Nan XOX

No comments: