Monday, September 7, 2009

Procastination

Well...things never go as planned. I didn't go to work today but I'll figure out a way to make up my time I missed. Worse case scenerio...I just use my PTO. Sigh.....

Anyway, it's just been a lazy couple of days. I can't quite seem to get motivated. I'm putting off doing the dishes by updating the blog. Thought I'd let y'all know that Julie finally named the new babe. They came up with "Trey Alexander". Trey meaning "third". Pretty clever since it's their third kid! :)

Jake has been playing outside a lot this weekend since the weather has been decent. Yesterday was really nice...I think it was almost 70 degrees. He even went swimming!! I don't know how he can stand that cold, freezing water!! He's an Alaskan boy for sure.

OK...I've dilly-dallied long enough. The chores are calling and I want to make some goodies for the Biagi's. I think a loaf of banana bread is in order...it's "semi" healthy. They don't like to eat a lot of garbage and I have 3 over-ripe bananas. So, there ya go! LOL!! Hope they like it.

Have a great week everyone! Ours will be busy once again. Hugs~ Nanette XOX

No comments: