Monday, February 9, 2009

Another New Look

Well the other template was bugging me so I've changed looks yet again. I felt it was too "busy" and made it hard to read. I'm keeping things "pink" however in honor of it almost being "Hearts" Day! Actually, I heard something cute on KLOVE the other day regarding Valentine's Day. The lady was talking about how it got started and how St. Valentine was a very "loving" man and that the day was meant for anyone and everyone in your life that you love. Not just for "lovers" as it has come to be. I've always felt this in MY heart and therefore send cards to a lot of people for V-day....I LOVE it!! Oh...and let's not forget the CHOCOLATE. What a great excuse to give someone you care about GOOD chocolate!!! Yeah, baby!! Bring it on!!! Life is TOO SHORT not to eat some chocolate once in a while.

Anyway, Happy "Hearts" Day, Y'all....Share a sentiment with someone YOU love!!!! :)

Love, Nan XOX

No comments: