Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby Abigail is 4 Months Old Already!!!




OK...I'm sorry. But is she NOT the cutest baby you've ever seen??? With the exception of mine, of course. My sweet, sweet neice turned 4 months on the 15th. I am an idiot for not flying south when she and her parents (my brother and SIL) were on the west coast. I don't know WHAT I was thinking to stay home when my ENTIRE family was all together enjoying her. I am TOO PRACTICAL at times. Yep...that's me. I know some of you out there don't see me that way but I promise you...I *AM* very practical most of the time. LOL!! Let's NOT remember a time when I ran off to Mexico...well, we all know what happened!! LOL!! Anyway, I try not to post more than once a day but I couldn't wait another minute to put up the new pics that Katie sent me. Thanks Sis-in-Law!!!!!!!!!!! You rock!!! OK...off to find some vittles for me and the fam. Have a great Wednesday night! It's another night in paradise here....Love, Nan

No comments: